Missing Persons / Locates
At Resolve Investigations LLC, we conduct missing person and locate investigations. These investigations are conducted to find someone, locate their whereabouts, and obtain information on them. Missing person investigations can have suspicious and non-suspicious circumstances. Some examples of suspicious circumstances involve kidnappings, parental child abduction, fugitives, teenage runaways, and unexplained disappearances. Locate investigations typically involve cases where law enforcement is not directly involved. Finding long lost relatives or biological parents, ex-business partners or colleagues, locating an ex-spouse for child support, key witnesses in lawsuits, debtors facing major court judgements, or just finding an old friend you haven’t seen in years, are examples of a typical locate investigation.
- Our investigative tools and skill sets at Resolve Investigations LLC include:
- Obtaining public records that can lead to a person, such as property records, court filings, birth/death certificates, and financial records.
- Access to proprietary databases that often provide valuable clues about a person’s location or contact information.
- We are trained to follow the digital trail left by people, such as those in social media accounts or other online activities.
- We often utilize our relationships with law enforcement officers across the country to find information about key persons.
- Our investigators are skilled at interviewing persons who can provide key information that can help find a missing person.
Attorneys are challenged daily by a high work load, and have very little time to search for witnesses whose interview may be crucial to their case. At Resolve Investigations LLC, we can help you find your witnesses, obtain a complete statement, and provide you with a comprehensive and detailed report.
We are diligent in our efforts to locate potential witnesses. We will perform a background check on any family members, former or current neighbors, former and current employers, known associates and friends, and former and current spouses or partners that could lead us to the potential witness. Every attempt will be made to visually confirm the address or current whereabouts of the witness sought. Records that Resolve Investigations LLC may use to help locate witnesses include phone number databases, job application information, criminal background checks, utility bills (electric, gas, water, sewage, phone, internet, and cable), social security, disability, and public tax information.
We will work with you effortlessly on every aspect of the investigation, saving you valuable time and allowing you to leverage your knowledge and training in the law, and utilize our knowledge and training in investigations. Whatever your needs, whether it be witness locates and interviews, case file reviews, scene photos, or background checks and research, we are prepared to get what you need, and we know to pay attention to the details.
At Resolve Investigations LLC, we know that your time is very valuable depending on the type of case you are working. If you have a case that needs immediate attention or a last-minute witness to locate, don’t hesitate to call us and we will make every effort to prioritize our schedule.